Kelloggs Cul Camp – this week
The second of our Kelloggs Cúl camps starts tomorrow morning and we just want to remind you that its fully booked. Just a little reminder below of times and what to bring.
Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camps – are organised throughout the summer from Monday to Friday, 10.00am to 2.30pm
What To Bring:
- Packed Lunch + Drink
- Suitable playing gear, tracksuit, shorts, runners, boots
- Rain jacket and changes of gear on wet days
- Sun cream and baseball hat
OTHER KEY FEATURES ATTACHING TO THE KELLOGG’S GAA CÚL CAMPS
- The camps are structured so that a different aspect of the game is worked on each day.
- The programme involves coaching specific skills of the game and provide the opportunity for children to put into practice what they have learned through small sided games.
- During the camp week, a “blitz” is organised to provide each child with an introduction to competitive games.